Children & Family Services
We at Yvonne Lewis Group, have a core consensus, that every child deserves support and unconditional love from their family wherever possible.
WHO WE WORK WITHA number of local authorities, family residential assessment centres, contact centres and private clients providing an experienced, multicultural workforce to help facilitate a child centred approach.
Our diverse workforce is tailored to meet the needs of the children and their families, by ensuring we match staff to meet their language, race, cultural, behavioural and disability needs.
Working in partnership with our clients and specialised team, we ensure to make contact a positive experience for children and families.
- Delivering high quality work by highly skilled professionals
- Experience of working with local authorities to deliver children and family services
- Experience of supporting families through the Children and Family Court process
- Providing a safe, friendly and informal meeting environment for children, parents and families
- Experienced multicultural workforce to meet the needs of the children and families
- Working in Partnership with our clients and providing an honest and open service
- A 24 hour service with out-of-hours on-call system
- On-going monitoring to ensure continuing and quality of service
- Fully vetted staff with enhanced DBS check
- Gaining experience of working with different family dynamics
- Ongoing mandatory training and career development opportunities
- Our warm approach to our valued team members
- Competitive pay rates
- Pension Enrolment